MULTI-Thotics The Choice is Yours!
A COST EFFECTIVE INITIAL ALTERNATIVE TO CUSTOM MADE FOOT ORTHOTICS
FOR EXTRA SUPPORT AND ENHANCED PERFORMANCE
Recommended for use in all footwear
- Cost Effective Initial Alternative to Custom Made Orthotics
- Multiple Re-Attachable Orthotic Arch Supports – All in One Package
- Maximum Shock Absorption
- Dual Layered Memory Foam Technology
- Support and Balance without compromising Comfort
- Insole Base is Machine Washable
- Available in 6 Unique Sizes with Optional 3/4 Trim Line
- Memory Foam Compresses for Safe Clearance in Steel Toe Footwear
- Anti-Fungal, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Perspiration, Odor Reducing Scent
- Helps Control Abnormal Motions (Pronation/Supination) which can Lead to the Development of Bunions, Hammertoes, Heel Spurs, Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, Metarsalgia, Neuromas, Shin Splints, Illiotibial Band Syndrome, Ankle, Knee, Leg, Hip and Back Pain
Medium and Firm Arch Support Pieces
Increasing the rigidity of the orthotic piece will in turn increase the level of support provided.
Choose and Alternate between 3 levels of Support
The MULTI-Thotic is a 3-in-1 Comfort Orthtoic System that provides optimal and adaptable comfort and shock absorption.while at the same time varying degress of heel support, arch support and motion control depending on foot type, footwear, activity level and other factors.
While each person may have a different foot type classification, their footwear or activity level also influences/changes what kind of support level they require. The MULTI-Thotic gives flexibility and choice to everyone. All pieces are inclusive at time of purchase and interchangeable thereafter. Rx add-on heel wedging is also available exclusively through your Medical Professional.
Polyethylene and Polypropylene are the preferred material for orthotic support pieces, as they are rigid enough to support the weight of an active, full grown adult but at the same time retain enough flexibility to allow the foot to work naturally and comfortably.
Light Green Arch Support Piece
- Flexible Support
- Medical Grade Polyethylene
- Recommended for medium/regular arches
Dark Green Arch Support Piece
- Rigid Support
- Medical Grade Polypropylene
- Recommended for low arches/flat feet
Insole Base Only
- Cushioned Support
- Dual Layered Memroy Foam only
- Recommended for high arches
Memory Foam or visco foam was developed in the early 1970’s at NASA’s Ames Research Center in an effort to relieve the pressure of the tremendous G-forces experienced by astronauts during lift-off and flight. Since then, memory or visco-elastic foam as it is sometimes called has been used effectively in the medical industry to help alleviate pressure sores and increase patient comfort.
Whereas the density of standard foam is usually under 1 lb/ft3 memory foam can range form 4-6 lbs/ft3. As a result, due to its high costs of production it is only recently that this “wonder foam” has become commercially available than that of regular foam.
It is made up of billions of high density viscoelastic memory cells that are both temperature and weight sensitive, allowing it to become softer in warmer areas and areas of high pressure (where your body is making the most contact with the surface) and remain firmer in cooler areas (where less body contact is being made). This causes the memory foam to soften and flow to follow your body’s every curve while still providing support. This special quality of memory foam, is what allows MEGAComfort products to provide the ultimate level of employee comfort.