March 20th, 2020
To our Valued Community
Like many of you, we have been monitoring global developments as well as the guidance of North American Health Agencies regarding COVID-19. Our genuine wish is for those who have been affected, to recover quickly and that everyone remains in good health.
It is important to all of us here at MEGAComfort, that we ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers and those we are in contact with and as such we would like to share some steps that we have taken:
- Our office staff are working remotely, with full access to our systems. We are pleased to say this has worked very well this week, with very limited disruption to our operations and we thank our team for their continued efforts under difficult circumstances.
- We are deferring all in person meetings and utilizing video and phone conferencing where applicable.
- Our warehouse remains open, with employees working independently & at a distance from each other.
- Our business travel has been suspended until further notice.
- We have provided our employees with links and webinars for guidance on personal hygiene and general information pertaining to the virus:
Recognizing the unusual challenges all of us are facing and knowing that there are front line workers putting their all into keeping us safe, we want to ensure your experience and interactions with MEGAComfort continue at the level of service you have come to expect from us. We are currently fully stocked and fully operational and will continue to update you if this changes.
Our team is available through emails, phone calls and conferencing and here for you when you need us.
Our hope is that everyone stays healthy and well during this challenging time.
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation.
Dr. Kevan and Barbara Orvitz