TECHNOLOGY IS IN
From its inception, our company recognized that new technologies can dramatically improve workplace safety.
With first-hand understanding, that slips, trips, and falls were more likely to occur with matting, and that matting was limited in its ability to effectively prevent fatigue. It was then that Dr. Orvitz made the MEGAComfort dream a reality and utilized cutting-edge technology to create the MEGAComfort patented dual layer 100% memory foam insoles.
PATENTED DUAL LAYER MEMORY FOAM TECHNOLOGY
All MEGAComfort products are uniquely designed using a patented DUAL LAYER memory foam Technology. The dual layers compress together and gently rebound with every step of the walking cycle. All MEGAComfort insoles contain only 100% high density memory foam with no cheap fillers or additives and are machine washable.
Patent: US # 8,832,969 CA # 2,654,607
About Memory Foam
- Unique material and cellular structure different from regular foam
- Made up of billions of high-density memory cells
- Temperature and pressure sensitive softens up with heat, firms with cold
- Absorbs flow evenly to follow the body’s natural curve
Resulting in MAXIMUM Comfort and Shock Absorption
Advantages Over Standard Anti-Fatigue Floor Matting
- Direct Contact with the Body
- Reduce the Risk of Slips, Trips & Falls
- Personalized Comfort Zone for All Workers (Stationary and Mobile)
- Ongoing Field Tests Show an Average of 35%
Reduction in Pain
- Lower Cost of Maintenance
- Easy to Install and Implement
Various Budgets Can Be Used .
(PPE, Wellness, Footwear, & Matting)
Comparison Study of 5 Leading Industrial Insoles
Based on Personal Preference and Balance Reactions MEGAComfort Insoles ranked the highest in level of shock absorption, firmness, affect on balance, arch support, breathability and comfort.
Insole Program in the Manufacturing Setting
The study evaluated the effects of a MEGAComfort Insole Program on lower leg EMG muscle activity. An electromyography (EMG) was used to investigate lower leg muscle responses with and without MEGAComfort Insoles while performing work related tasks on the manufacturing concrete floors.
Insole Pilot Test Programs
Based on proven research methods a CLUE Pilot Test Program can now be established for your company to help calculate the responses and benefits of MEGAComfort insoles.